- Delicious Healthy Breakfast: Instant Tomato Upma Mix Enriched with Tomato, Proteins, Dietary Fiber and Nutrients
- Super Food: Arginine a Natural Amino Acid making this better than a traditional Rava Upma mix
- Naturally occurring Amino Acid Arginine helps Boost Energy and Alertness naturally
- Contains goodness of Tomato which is rich in Natural Antioxidants
- Vitamin Rich: Contains Calcium, Phosphorous, Iron, Zinc and Magnesium which give you 50% of Recommended Dietary Allowance of Mineral requirement for healthy bones, circulation and energy supply
- Single pack serves 4
- No overnight soaking, no grinding
- Check out Making Your Upma for prep instructions!
- Pro Tip: Garnish with coriander leaves and squeeze a lemon for that extra zing!
For All Day Energy and Alertness. Helpful in reaching Fitness Goals like Support in Weight Loss Diet, Diabetic Friendly, Great for Heart Health and Muscle Strength
No Added Sugar | No Preservatives | No MSG | No Added Colors
Waking up tired? That cup of coffee not doing it for you anymore?
Supercharge your mornings with NutraSphere Energy Booster SuperGreens Dosa Mix with naturally occurring amino acid Arginine!
What’s so cool about this ?
- Arginine supplements energy to your brain & body, keeping you alert and charged all day long
- It’s great for muscle building, heart health & diabetics
- Your Energy Booster Dosa contains Supergreens like Spinach, Moringa, Coriander and Tulasi (Holy Basil) rich in vitamins, Beta-carotene and Folate
- It also supplements protein, natural fiber & provides nearly 50% of the daily requirement per serving (50g) of essential minerals like Calcium, Phosphorous, Iron, Zinc, Magnesium that help strengthen your body & bones
- It’s your complete breakfast, instantly!
So, what are you waiting for? Get charged, now!
References: : ** Novel metabolic roles of L-arginine in body energy metabolism and possible clinical applications by K. Hristina, T. Langerholc & M. Trapecar [The journal of nutrition, health & aging vol 18, pg213–218 (2014) Published: 08 February 2014] | Br J Clin Pharmacol , v.46(5); 1998 Nov , 489–497 by Stefanie M Bode-Böger, Rainer H Böger, Andrea Galland, Dimitrios Tsikas, and Jürgen C Frölich.| L-Arginine in the Prevention and Treatment of Cardiovascular Disease: From Basic to Clinical Research Studies by PierMarco Piatti, Emanuela Setola, Pietro Lucotti, Elena Galluccio and Lucilla D. Monti. Vol 3, Issue 3, 2006 Pg 185 – 191
NOT FOR MEDICINAL USE. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Health benefits are of the active ingredients used & are stated as per references given. Images used are for illustrative purpose only and do not represent the actual product