- Net Weight: 200 gm (0.2 kg)
- No. of servings: 10
- Serving size: 20 gm
- Fiber per serving: 1.4 gm
- Protein per serving: 2.15 gm
- Vegetarian/ Non-vegetarian: Vegetarian
- Flavour: Tomato
- Form: Powder
- Packaging: Box
- Goal: Diabetes Management, Weight Management
How it works?
- Insulin is a prime factor in controlling the sugar released in the blood & also in absorbing it during digestion. A healthy level of insulin means a healthy body. Insulin controls the sudden rise or drop of sugar in the blood.
- But in the case of people suffering from Type-2 Diabetes, the levels of insulin are already very low. Due to this, sugar is immediately absorbed in the blood after its release. This causes a sudden rise in their blood sugar at times. It can also lead to hardening or narrowing of blood vessels in the body, which can increase the risk of cardiac arrest or stroke.
- An important ingredient of HyFyber soup is the natural fibres extracted from wheat. It is obtained using only the cut & processed wheat crop. This unique strain is gluten-free & contains 100% fibres.
- If you consume the soup 15 minutes prior to a meal, the electrostatically charged soluble fibre will cause the sugar molecules to get adsorbed (not absorbed). This works the same way as a magnet attracts metal pins. After passing through the intestines, the absorbed sugar is once again released into the blood slowly. This avoids sudden sugar reflux into the system, which is often dangerous. So basically, it controls the postprandial sugar but acting as a valve, thus avoiding peak sugar levels at all times.
- On the contrary, cholesterol & other similar substances like triglycerides are removed from the body with the help of insoluble fibres, as they bind irreversibly to these substances & remove them with the excreta. Hyfyber Soup thus, not just helps you control sugar levels, but also cholesterol & triglycerides.
When to consume?
If Hyfyber Soup is ingested around 15 minutes before meals like lunch/ dinner, the fibres in the soup can work the most efficiently, effectively control sugar, triglycerides & cholesterol in the system. So, it is highly recommended to consume Hyfyber Soup 15 minutes prior to lunch or dinner.
How to take? (for 1 serving)
- The delicious Hyfyber Soup can be prepared very easily, by following a 3 step process given below.
Who can take?
Being an impeccable source of fibres, this soup is good for anyone who wishes to include more fibres in their diet. Moreover, since the ingredients help manage cholesterol & triglyceride levels, people looking for a measure to help control cholesterol & triglycerides in the system should definitely prefer this soup. The soup is also well recommended for Diabetics as it is helpful in controlling blood sugar level in the body.
What are the Benefits of Hyfyber Soup?
There are multiple benefits of Nutrasphere’s Hyfyber Soup, a few of which are mentioned here in detail.
- You can call this soup a Diabetic’s best pal, as the fibres in the soup help control Sugar level in the body by acting as a magnet to the sugar. The sugar released during digestion gets attached to these fibres, thus avoiding the sudden rise of the sugar level in the body. As the food moves through the intestine, it also manages the release of this sugar in the system.
- The soup gives a soft bulk to your excreta, thus relieving constipation.
- Hyfyber soup contains Natural gums that help you feel satiated due to their self-swelling property. This leads to a feeling of fullness to you, ultimately causing portion-control. It thus acts as a delectable weight management supplement for you.
- Hyfyber Soup also helps remove harmful cholesterol & triglycerides with the help of insoluble dietary fibres present in the soup. These fibres irreversibly bind with these substances & remove them with waste from the body
- This soup is also effective in aiding irritable bowel syndrome.
|For 1 Serving size (20 g)|
|Calories per serving||63 KCal|
|Calories from Fats||2 KCal|
|Amount per 20 g (approx.)|
|Of which sugar||0.0 g|
|TOTAL FATS||0.2 g|
|Saturated Fats||0.1 g|
|Trans Fats||0.0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.3 g|