HyFyber Manchow Soup
Diabet-EASE, with Manchow!
- Contains Natural Soluble & Insoluble Dietary Fibres
- Natural Soluble Fibre Helps Control Sugar (Glucose) levels
- Natural Insoluble Fibre Helps Reduce Cholesterol & Triglycerides
- No Added Sugar, No Added Preservatives
- 100% Vegetarian, Gluten Free, No MSG
- Flavour: Manchow
- Ideal For: Diabetes, Heart Health, General Fitness
- Suggested Usage: 15 Minutes before a major meal (Lunch/Dinner)
- 200 gm = 10 Sachets (20 gm each) giving 10 Servings
₹374.00 – ₹1,067.00 incl GST
NutraSphere Hyfyber Soup is designed as a natural, simple and tasty soup to help diabetes and heart care. Natural fibres in Hyfyber Soup are obtained by cutting and drying newly-emerged shoots of a particular strain of wheat. This ensures they are gluten-free as no wheat grains are involved.
Sugar, Cholesterol & Triglyceride control is now just a soup away!
How It Works
- Hyfyber Soup contains natural soluble and insoluble dietary fibres
- Soluble fibres are naturally electrostatically charged to ADSORB (bind) sugar when consumed 15 minutes before a meal
- A sustained-release mechanism while passing through the intestine regulates sugar released post-meals
- This prevents dangerous spikes in post-meal blood-sugar levels, often seen in type-2 diabetes
- Insoluble fibres bond irreversibly with cholesterol & triglycerides in the gut and remove them from the body as these fibres remain undigested. Reducing levels of cholesterol and triglycerides over time
- Dietary fibres also help in providing relief from chronic constipation, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and ulcerative colitis
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving):
Carbohydrates per serving: 15 gm of which cane sugar 0.0 gm
Protein per serving: 1.68 gm
Fiber per serving: 1.4 gm
Fat: 0.18 gm
Natural Soluble Fibre: Guar Gum
Natural Insoluble Fibre: Wheat Fibre (Gluten-Free)
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Directions For Use
Empty the sachet contents into an empty dry bowl
Add a little hot water and stir to make a paste
Add 150-200ml hot water and stir constantly to prepare a delicious bowl of Hyfyber Manchow Soup