- Net Weight: 200 gm (0.2 kg)
- No. of servings: 10
- Serving size: 20 gm
- Fiber per serving: 1.4 gm
- Protein per serving: 2.15 gm
- Vegetarian/ Non-vegetarian: Vegetarian
- Flavour: Tomato/ Manchow
- Form: Powder
- Packaging: Box
- Goal: Diabetes Management, Weight Management
How Hyfyber Soup Works?
- Among healthy people, ‘insulin’ controls the rate at which sugar that is released during digestion gets absorbed in the blood. It thus prevents a sudden sugar peak in the blood-sugar levels.
- Among Diabetics (Type-2)however, levels of insulin itself are low. Therefore the sugar absorption into the blood is immediate and they face a major problem of dangerous peaks in sugar levels after a meal. Blood sugar spikes can also cause your blood vessels to harden and narrow, which can lead to a heart attack or stroke.
- Hyfyber contains soluble and insoluble fibres obtained from natural wheat fiber. This fiber is obtained from the shoot of the wheat crop which is cut and processed. It is a unique strain that contains 100% fiber and no gluten. It is thus gluten-free
- The soluble fibre is electrostatically charged and when consumed 15 minutes before a meal, it adsorbs (not absorbs) sugar molecules like a magnet would attract a pin on its surface. As the soluble fibre passes through the intestine, it slowly releases this adsorbed sugar back into the blood thereby not allowing a dangerous influx of sugar into the system. It acts like a valve to control the post prandial sugar, never allowing it to peak.
- The insoluble fibres from Hyfyber soup bind irreversibly with cholesterol and cholesterol like substances (eg triglycerides) and remove them from the system during excretion.
- Hyfyber is helpful in controlling not only sugar levels, but also cholesterol and triglycerides.
When to consume?
Nutrasphere’s Hyfyber soup is recommended to be consumed around 15 minutes prior to lunch and/or dinner. When consumed 15 minutes before a meal, the fibres are present in the system to perform the above action and help in effectively controlling sugar, cholesterol and triglycerides.
How to take? (for 1 serving)
Preparing the tasty nutritious Hyfyber soup is a very simple 3 step process, as given below.
Who can take?
Essentially anyone can eat Nutrasphere’s Hyfyber soup as it is a good source of daily dietary fibres. But since it is helpful in controlling blood sugar levels of the body, it is highly recommended for Diabetics. Also, its ingredients help reduce cholesterol & help you feel full, so for people who wish to control their cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
What are the Benefits of Hyfyber Soup?
- Nutrasphere’s Hyfyber soup is highly beneficial for your health. Some of which are given below.
- Hyfyber Soup is a Diabetic’s best friend! Natural dietary fibres in Hyfyber soup are scientifically proven to act like magnets for sugars which cling to the fibre surface after being released during digestion. Thus, preventing a sudden surge in blood sugar level by ensuring a controlled sugar release into the blood for absorption as it moves down the intestine
- Low-Fat Hyfyber Soup contains insoluble dietary fibres known to irreversibly bind with cholesterol and triglycerides and expel them from the body.
- Natural gums in Hyfyber Soup have a self-swelling property that makes you feel full, suppressing hunger and helping in portion-control…weight management has never been easier!
- Helps relieve constipation by giving soft bulk to the stools.Also helpful in cases of irritable bowel syndrome
|For 1 Serving size (20 g)|
|Calories per serving||63 KCal|
|Calories from Fats||2 KCal|
|Amount per 20 g (approx.)|
|Of which sugar||0.0 g|
|TOTAL FATS||0.2 g|
|Saturated Fats||0.1 g|
|Trans Fats||0.0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.3 g|