Manchow High Fiber Soup
- Delicious Manchow Soup containing Natural Soluble and Insoluble Dietary Fibers
- These active ingredients help to regulate sugar and reduce cholesterol and triglycerides
- Dietary Fibers also help to keep you fuller for longer, thus helping in portion control
- Also helpful to ease IBS and constipation
- Each 20g sachet makes about 150-200ml of soup
- Consume 15 minutes before lunch or dinner
Pro Tip: Add fresh chopped vegetables, chicken, or croutons!
Moong Beans Detox Soup
- Unique Natural Detox soup, harnessing the power of Moong beans
- Moong beans widely have been used as natural detoxifying agents in Ayurveda
- They contain bio-actives that help reduce absorption of toxic substances into the body
- They're rich In plant protein and high in fiber
- Moong beans are considered super-antioxidants
Pro Tip: Add fresh chopped vegetables
Perfect Combo for Detox, Gut Health, Digestion, Diabetics, Heart Health and as a source of Protein and Fiber
No Added Sugar | No Preservatives | No MSG | Gluten Free | Low-Fat
Chow on healthy Manchow!
Your NutraSphere Manchow Soup gives you that authentic Indian Chinese flavour. But that’s not all! Your soup is enriched with natural soluble and insoluble dietary fibers.
What’s so cool about this ?
- Firstly, both these fibers are gluten-free!
- Soluble dietary fiber is known to help regulate sugar levels (post meals) through a sustained-release action
- Insoluble dietary fiber is known to bind irreversibly with cholesterol & triglycerides, to be flushed away by your body
- So now you’ve got a soup that tastes great, helps in sugar regulation AND is great for your heart health!
- Oh, and the cherry on top is that fiber is great for digestion and IBS too
Much wow, healthy Manchow!
References: "**Diabetologia. 2001 Jul;44(7):805-17 | Acta Med Scand 215:205–213 | Clin Sci (Lond) (1984) 66 (3): 329–336."
Ancient Wisdom, Unlocked!
With your NutraSphere Moong Detox Soup, you’ve just unearthed an ancient Indian treasure!
What’s so cool about this ?
- For more than 3500 years, green, whole-Moong beans (not to be confused with the split, yellow moong dal) have been extensively used in Ayurveda as a powerful natural detox agent
- This magic bean contains bio-actives that help reduce absorption of toxic substances
- It's rich in proteins, fiber & super-antioxidants
- Super-antioxidants make it super useful in keeping internal organs like heart, kidneys and liver super healthy!
- Proteins, vitamins and minerals boost energy & help maintain optimal health in adults
- Proteins also boost growth & development in kids
- It’s great for gut health, being high in fiber and helpful not only in reducing the risk of, but also in managing diabetes
- It’s great for managing obesity too, since it is lower in calories compared to other pulses.
One bean, many wonders!
References: Food Science and Human Wellness, Volume 7, Issue 1, March 2018, Pages 11-33 | Plant Foods Hum Nutr. 2012 Mar; 67(1):71-5